Friday, April 22, 2016

From the Brain of the Bean

Tonight's post is brought to you by inspiration from the Bean because I couldn't come up with anything and I didn't take pictures of the kiddos' cute shoes today.  So she suggested I type in all of the nieces' names + shoes, and then she helped me pick a pair for each niece:


DJ.  She likes black, she's not terribly girly when it comes to shoes, and apparently she wants a Harley.
 

Double A.  These aren't real, they're for a doll, but she loves green.  She wouldn't actually wear these, though, because they have heels and she's strictly a flats girl.


The Bean chose cute sandals for herself, which is kind of funny as she loooooves heels.


Flower.  We like the colors.  Not sure if they look like Flower or not.


Laughter didn't have a lot of choices.  These were the best of the bunch.  At least they're blue!


Speaking of blue, Pippi gets awesome blue wedding shoes.


This is actually a little sedate.  Tink loves color and crazy patterns, but The Bean and I thought this was really cute.

And that's it from Montana.  I'm tired and the 6 girls who are having a sleepover tonight are probably going to wake up much earlier than I am prepared for.

Memory Lane: 2013.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...