Thursday, April 14, 2016

Ha Ha

Today is International Moment of Laughter Day.  Did you know laughing is good for you?  Did you laugh today?  Now that I'm thinking about it, I'm not sure I did.  I've been a little sad today, and a lot tired.  I'll have to remedy that and find something to giggle about.  Here are some shoes that came up when I did a search for laughter:


These are disturbing.  One of the few things I've found on Zazzle that I really didn't like.



Mr. Tickle and Mr. Happy!  Which sounds like dirty when I type it like that.  But they're actually characters from a series of books I loved as a kid.  These shoes, and the memory of those books, definitely make me smile.
 

This picture said something about happiness.  How can you not be happy when Snoopy is doing the Snoopy dance?  Or when Snoopy and Woodstock are having such a fabulous snuggle?



I need these.  My feet would be happy no matter how gloomy the weather.


And now for some jokes.  My favorite jokes as a kid was:  What's green and flies?  Super Pickle!  Hahahahahaha!  I love that someone made artwork.  I have no idea why I thought that joke was so incredibly funny, but I think I told it to every member of my family a million zillion times, as well as to friends and total strangers.
 

As an adult, with a kid's sense of humor, this has been one of my go-to knock knock jokes.


Then I did a search for silly kid jokes.  This one made me smile.


As did this one.  I love jokes that are plays on words.

Did you laugh today?  Do you have any jokes to share with me?

Memory Lane: 2013. 2014. 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...