Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Some Rainy Tuesday Shoes

It rained today (and apparently hailed, although I somehow missed that).  The hubby worked in SF today, so I was able to open all the windows and air out the house while listening to the rain.  He's always cold and I'm always hot, so I take these opportunities to keep the house at a temperature I enjoy.  Other than that, it was a pretty boring day:  Dragons and puppies got baths, dragon cage got cleaned, laundry was done, kitchen was cleaned, dog hair was vacuumed.  I know, glamorous, right?  

I know I've done rain boots before, but there are so many cute ones out there, and they're so appropriate for today.


Who could be gloomy with these on their feet?


Polka dots, plaid, and flowers, oh my!


Love these colors.  These make me think of a rainy, Fall day.


Wow.  These actually remind me of Yellow Submarine, but then I might be predisposed to think that way...
 

April showers bring May flowers! (we won't talk about the fact that we've had flowers here forever already)


 Turquoise and polka dots.  My kind of boots.


Bees!  That bee on the right looks kind of angry, though, you might want to keep your distance.



Whatever your weather, I hope you had a lovely day.

PS--Hey, Mom.  Your weather was warmer than ours today!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I'm impressed. We only made it to 62 so you must have been quite chilly. We had a gorgeous day but the rain is supposed to be making it's way here by tomorrow afternoon. ME

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...