Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Miscellaneous

June 1st has quite the list of holidays to be celebrated:


Hey!  I wore a dress today!  And I have parents (who are awesome!)  And I love children and definitely stand for them!  I think I said nice things to people today.  (I hope?)  I'm all the time taking my shoes off under my desk, so I went barefoot.  Thankfully I didn't have to use the Heimlich Maneuver, though.

Now here are some shoes for the day:


Because you can never have too many pairs of Oscar the Grouch shoes.  Or is that just me?



I very much want both of these, please.



Eh, neither are to my taste, really, but you know I appreciate a good theme shoe.

Aaaaand now back to work.  Maybe we'll get home before 9:00 tonight.  Wouldn't that be nice?

Memory Lane: 2013. 2014. 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...