Sunday, June 26, 2016

Aliens

The other night when I was looking for UFO shoes I also found lots of cute alien shoes.  I figured I would just do a follow-up post the next day, but then yesterday was Global Beatles Day so OF COURSE  I had to that that post.  So now I'm doing aliens because I have alien shoes and nothing terribly exciting happened today that inspired a different post.


I hate the giant thickness of this this sole and the style of the shoe itself, but love that the aliens glow in the dark.
 

Also glow in the dark.  Still not a shoe I want to wear, style-wise.


I don't think these glow, but it's nice that the pink-loving kiddos out there get some alien shoes too.


Heehee.  PB could wear these and be a Sci Fi nerd like mom and dad.


The claaaaaw!

I'm off to do more laundry because that's how very exciting my life is.

Memory Lane: 2013. 2014. 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...