Sunday, June 19, 2016

I Have the Bestest Father!

Happy Father's Day to all of you dads out there!  Whether you are a father, step-father, father figure, related by blood, or not today we celebrate you!  I hope everyone has someone in their life who is like a father to them, whether literally or figuratively.  My dad is awesome, and I love him to the moon and back.  Thanks for being my daddy, Dad!

Did you see the Google doodle today?  It's like it knew I'd be writing this post:


Shoes!  And actually, rather than knowing I'd be writing this post, it gave me the idea for the theme, which is father-daughter shoes:


Awww...so sweet.


A little older, but still sweet.  And I like the blue shoes (duh).


I think that one shoe says "little man" so not exactly father-daughter shoes, but they'd still work for girls if they said something different.
 

I love these.  I wonder if my dad wants to get coordinating shoes with me?  Of course, I no longer have teeny tiny feet, so a picture wouldn't be nearly this cute.

Happy Father's Day to my dad and all of the dads out there!

Father's Day Memory Lane:  2014. 2015.

June 19th Memory Lane: 2013. 2014. 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...