Monday, June 20, 2016

Picnics

Saturday was something to do with picnics, and I went off in search of shoes for a post.  But then the hubby and I had our X-Men date night and I did that post instead.  Yesterday was Father's Day, so I had the obvious post topic there, which means I'm getting to picnics a couple of days later than whatever holiday it was over the weekend.  But picnics can be any day, really, so better late than never.  Not that I went on an actual picnic today, but at least there are shoes.


This is kind of weird, and and yet I like it. Why do picnics mean plaid, though?


See?  More plaid?  I think I'd prefer a different, non-polka dotted bow, but the wedge is a good, practical choice if you need/want to go tromping over possibly uneven ground in heels.
 

Not practical in the least, but soooooo cute.


So, checked picnic blanket or table cloth and ants, but what are the yellow laces?  Sometimes when I glance at the picture they look like french fries.  French fries aren't my first choice for picnic food, but sure, why not?

I'm 2 days late and a whole picnic short, but at least there were some interesting shoes.

Memory Lane: 2013. 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...