Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Zzzz

Is it wrong to go to bed at 8:30?  Because I'm seriously considering it.  But hey!  It means we're home in order for me to even be able to consider it!  So that's nice, but whyohwhy am I sooooo tired?  I'll blame the book podcast that I did today.  Too much adrenaline from nerves.  It went OK.  I'm not sure I'm exactly good at this podcast thing, but I'm not horrible, either.  Maybe?  I think I'll just look at sleepy shoes and try not to figure out whether or not I'm good at podcasting.


I wonder who has a strong desire to buy sleepy flip flops?  The straps make these look like angry shoes, but the  zzs make them sleepy.  Or maybe they're having angry dreams?


I think I've posted these before, but sleepy sheepy slippers make me smile.





Heehee...these all seem like kind of stinky places to fall asleep!  As much as I love shoes, I think I'll stick with my bed and pillow for sleeping.

Memory Lane: 2013. 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...