Thursday, June 9, 2016

Momager

I've mentioned before that I often feel more like the Office Mom more than the Office Manager.  Today 2 of my interns decided that makes me the Office Momager.  I'm not sure how I feel about that.  Usually I like word mashups, but Momager has negative connotations in pop culture.  They meant it in a nice way at least (I think).  At any rate, I typed in "mom shoes," which is kind of subjective, but here are some of the results:


A floofy skirt and tiny toes peeking through the peep toes in Mom's shoes? Adorable.


I don't know what makes these mom shoes per se, but I like the stripes.


Also adorable!


Awww...I love these.  And they're blue!


Mom and baby shoes that don't match in any way, but I like them both.

I guess I'll live with being the Office Momager.  There are worse titles, I'm sure.  I'm at least feeling a little better today after napping last night, going back to sleep, and sleeping in until 6:30 this morning.  We'll see what time we actually make it home tonight, but at least I got some rest.

Memory Lane: 2013. 2014.

1 comment:

  1. They match, both have square toes with button and loop closures. ME

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...