Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Camera Ready

I woke up on the wrong side of the universe this morning.  I don't know what happened, but I was exhausted and sad and grumpy.  I posted on Facebook that I need a shirt with a grumpopotamus on it to wear on days like this so people know to steer clear.  My wonderful friends responded with virtual hugs and other means of cheering me up, which was lovely and very helpful.  Thank you, friends!

Speaking of friends, today is National Camera Day, so I'm dedicating this post to the Pinterest Friend since she has a photography business.  She's also one of the ones who helped cheer me up today, she's my awesome intern, and she's a superfantabulous friend.  So here are some shoes:









Don't you think she needs some for photo sessions?  She can have the tennies and I will wear the heels when I tag along as her assistant (you know, in the alternate universe world where we live in the same state).

Memory Lane: 2013. 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...