Monday, December 8, 2014

Grinchy Post

It was a lovely, busy weekend.  On Friday night Flower, Pippi, Tink, and Laughter had a sleepover.  There was a LOT of giggling and shrieking throughout the evening.  Thankfully they all slept pretty well.  It helps that Flower and Pippi are best friends, as are Tink and Laughter, so they all pretty much played and entertained themselves without a lot of help from me.  I was mostly the provider of cupcakes and delicious warm cocoa (that's what Pippi calls it).

On Saturday night Double A and The Bean spent the night.  After church on Sunday we came home, got into comfy clothes and had a Christmas movie marathon.  We watched:

A Charlie Brown Christmas
It's Christmas Time Again, Charlie Brown
Frosty the Snowman
Frosty Returns
Frosty's Winter Wonderland
Twas the Night Before Christmas
How the Grinch Stole Christmas
Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer
Santa Claus is Coming to Town
AND
The Year Without a Santa Claus.  Well, most of it, anyway.  We had to finish it today after school.  But we hit the classics pretty well, don't you think?  In honor of our marathon, tonight's post is dedicated to the Grinch.


I really need to get a pair of these for the brother.


I wish you could see these better, but they all have a Grinch theme.  The first one has presents from a Who house, the next three are all Grinches,  the middle is the Grinch and Max, then Cindy Lou Who, I'm not sure about the pink with orange laces, then the Grinch and Max again, and finally Christmas ornaments.  I'll take one of each, please.


The painting is cute, but what I really like are the laces.  So festive!


Simple and cute.


Also simple and cute.  The Grinch is upside down so the baby can stare at him?


Little Cindy Lou Who!  I love her.


I also love Max.  I just want to rescue the poor little guy from having to live with the Grinch.


Well.  Wow.  These are...sparkly?  I actually might like them if the Grinch didn't look like a weird, green version of Voldemort.

Aaaah...I love How the Grinch Stole Christmas.  But only the animated one.  The live action one makes me want to kick something.  Instead, I shall watch the following video and sing along.  LOUDLY


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...