Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Conference

I am spending most of the week in Monterey at a synod conference.  Our hotel is right on the beach, and our room is on the ocean side, so the view is amazing.  Between the conference, spotty internet connection, and being sick (again), I haven't had much energy to post.  There have been some cute shoes here, but I haven't taken any pictures.  There have also been some seriously ugly shoes, but I haven't taken any pictures of those, either.  Instead, I will give you pictures of the ocean.  Hope you enjoy them.   I am going to bed.  I had 2 naps today, but I'm already exhausted.  Stupid post-camp cold.  On a happier note, I am rooming with the BSF, so between that and being on the beach, life can't be too bad, can it?
 
 


PS--just to give you an idea of the weird internet situation, it took me over a half an hour just to do this teeny post, and earlier I got an e-mail that said it was sent on December 31, 1969.  Woohoo!  Time traveling e-mails!
 
 

1 comment:

  1. WOW, who knew they e-mail in 1969, certainly not ME.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...