Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Gold and Black

It's Fall!  Fall makes me think of boots!  You already know this if you are a regular reader.  I should link to other boot posts, but...I don't wanna.  I trust in your ability to click on the "boots" label at the bottom if you want to see other posts.  Anyhoo, 2 pictures of boots that have caught my attention this week:
 
 
These were on SBP, and I like them.  They are insane and kind of look like Pirate boots, but I like the side view, and I like the coat/dress/whatever.  I would never wear the boots, let alone the whole outfit, unless it was a costume of some kind.  But I would enjoy the hell out of that costume if I ever had a reason to wear it.

 
These SKD posted on my facebook wall today.  I'm amazed at how much they evoke the top picture for me.  Except that these take the crazy and jump right off the insanity ledge.  All of these weird, hybrid boots just flabbergast me.  Why?   Although it would be kind of fun to wear these under my alb one Sunday just to see what people would say.  But only if someone loaned them to me...and even then I wouldn't want to ruin my reputation as being a wearer of cute shoes.
 
Fall is supposed to mean CUTE boots.  Not CRAZY boot thingies.  Where do I send the memo?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...