Sunday, October 13, 2013

Grumpopotomus

I was tired and grumpy this morning for some reason.  It was one of those mornings where I felt like I was supposed to be in several different places, doing 6 different things at once, and I wasn't doing any of them well.  I'm sure I was grumpy with people who didn't deserve me to be grumpy with them.  My apologies to anyone I may have snarked at...it wasn't you...I just suck sometimes.  Oh well, tomorrow is a new day, and hopefully I will be better at controlling the grumpies if they show up.  Here are some pictures that made me smile today, presented without comment as I have probably said enough already for one day.
 


 

Except for this one.  I HAVE to comment, because OMG, it's a penguin in socks.  Did you hear me?  A PENGUIN.  In SOCKS.  I might need to print this and put it in my office to look at on grumpy days. 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. And not just any old socks, BLUE socks! Cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And BLUE socks. Apparently penguins get cold feet too :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...