Wednesday, October 2, 2013

I'm Good, Thanks

I've mentioned before that it doesn't quite feel like Fall to me, even though the calendar now says October.  I keep seeing pictures in various places of women wearing really cute boots and feeling slightly jealous.  In order to cheer myself up I went looking for not-cute boots.  Here are 4 pairs of boots that make me happy it's not yet boot season (and that I will never have to wear these boots):
 
 
I don't even know about the white boots because I can't stop looking at the blue.  My eyes are offended.  The heel is weird, the pattern is worse than bad wallpaper, and they are friggin' peep toes.

 
We don't need flip-flop cowboy boots and we don't need over the knee boot-pumps.  Good grief, people.

 
These should have been included in yesterday's post.  It's a furry boot with a crown.

 
And I don't even know what the hell is going on here.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...