Friday, October 18, 2013

Candy Corn

I love candy corn.  It is disgusting, sugary goodness, and I love when Fall gets here and the candy corn comes back.  It's a snack and also a costume, because there is nothing better than candy corn fangs:
 

The brother and I have a contest every year to see who can send a candy corn fang picture to the other first.  I won last year, but he totally beat me this year.  Curses!  There are now other candies that come in candy corn flavor.  At this week's conference the BSF brought these for us to try:
 
 
We'd both seen them but hadn't been brave enough to try them, so we tried them together.  They have white chocolate inside, but other than the colors, I'm not sure what makes them candy corn, as they certainly didn't taste like it.  They were fine, but we both agreed that once was enough.  But wait, there's more!
 
 
I *think* I've tried these, but I'm not 100% sure.  Clearly they made a big impression...


 
Haven't tried these yet.  I saw them somewhere recently, but now can't remember where, and I haven't seen them again since.
 
But enough of candy corn as food, let's move on to candy corn shoes!
 
 
(yes, you have seen these before, and yes, I have referenced candy corn fangs before)



 
I clearly need a pair.  Probably the heels.  Who wants to work on that for me?
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Maybe you and the Bean could each have a pair. Of course her daddy would insist on flats for her but they're both cute, ME

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Because she loves candy corn or because she wants to be like her aunty and be a shoe girl? Either one is awesome!

      Delete
    2. Probably both! ME

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...