Saturday, November 15, 2014

Airplanes

I'm currently sitting in the Salt Lake airport waiting for my next flight. I started the day in Sacramento and went to LA. From there to SLC, and from here to Montana! It's a long day and a dumb route, but the end result is totally worth it. I have a 3 1/2 hour layover so I'm enjoying some people watching. I'm also eating yogurt while sitting outside McDonald's, so I feel smug about my eating habits, but I really want some French fries. Obviously today our theme will be airplane shoes.


The PB needs these. I want a matching pair.


I think I need plane shoes for the next time I fly. I wonder if anyone would notice?


Also adorable.


These are hilarious. I never wear heels when I fly, but if I did they would be these.


Or I could run around the airport in plane slippers!

In approximately 6 hours I will be hugging the seester and the nieces!

1 comment:

  1. Have a great time with the family. Give everyone a hug from me :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...