Sunday, November 16, 2014

Purple Flowers for Flower

I got to be home to celebrate Flower's birthday today, which rarely happens.  Actually, she doesn't turn 9 until Tuesday, but her family party was this afternoon.  I always knew the kid was awesome, but she chose German Chocolate Cake, which is also my favorite, so she just confirmed her awesomeness.  We're cake twins.  She got exactly what she wanted for her birthday:  a bow and arrow and slippers.  So, in honor of my Flower, who loooooves purple, please enjoy these purple flower shoes:









I pretty much love all of them.  But now I'm going to bed, because even though my body should still be on California time which is an hour earlier, apparently flying and partying took a lot out of me.

PS--It's 17 degrees right now and it's awesome.  I'm pretty much the only one who thinks so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...