Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Not So Much Shoes

The Bean and I have a date to watch A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving, hopefully tomorrow.  I didn't watch The Great Pumpkin this year, so I must be better about my holiday Charlie Brown viewing.  Tonight's post is an homage to this great holiday classic:


Could someone please find these and send them to me by Thursday morning?  Thanks, that would be awesome.
 

I never paint my fingernails, but I might consider it for this.  Or I could do my toes this way, right?  But then no one would really see them.  Bummer.
 

These are cookies, people.  Cookies.  They're too pretty to eat!


This necklace kind of cracks me up.  It's cute, but I don't think it's the necklace for me.


Awwww...Pedro (or the PB) needs this!


Holy charm bracelet, Batman!  See?  It has the same charm as on the necklace above, but it makes a little more sense here.  Dang this thing is busy.  Not that I can say anything as I had to start a new charm bracelet because my first one was full.  (it's not Charlie Brown, though)
 

I need these by Thursday too, please.  I don't have any Thanksgiving earrings.  How sad is that?

Sorry about only 1 pair of shoes tonight, but it's not like there are a ton of this specifically themed shoes out there.  But in the spirit of Thanksgiving, I am grateful for these fun and silly objects to make me smile.  I'm also thankful for my nieces, but I don't seem to be doing so great at being auntie this trip home.  This was the one thing I always felt pretty good at, and now I'm screwing it up too.  Must. Do. Better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...