Monday, November 17, 2014

Lazy Day

It was a delightfully quiet day. I slept in, then hung out with Mom until it was time to pick the Bean up from school. She and I went to the grocery store and cooked a dinner of chili and cornbread together. The brother and Double A joined us for dinner. After they left I watched a little tv, read, drank some tea, and got ready for bed. Lovely. I spent a good chunk of the day in my pjs, which means I spent a good chunk of the day in my fuzzy socks. I know I've done fuzzy socks before, and I know they aren't shoes, but it's my blog, and I'll post socks if I want to.






We'll, you can definitely tell I have a thing for stripes! I could have sworn I chose pictures of socks with other patterns...


And this just makes me smile. Pretty sure I need to make a fuzzy sock puppet! 

I'm currently wearing turquoise fuzzy socks with snowflakes on them. I'm always so hot in California that I rarely get to wear fuzzy socks, so I have to enjoy it as much as possible when I'm home. I can even sleep in them! And yes, I know this whole post just proves that I'm weird, but I'm OK with that.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...