Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Brrrr

I think the Pinterest Friend is cold up there in Idaho with the crazy weather that's coming from that storm in Alaska.  Either that or she has decided to torment me with adorable, cozy, crocheted baby shoes.

See?  Adorable.  Cozy.  Crocheted.  These would make for happy and warm little baby toes.


OK, these are actually knitted.  Whatever.  Still cozy.  Still cute.


I love this picture.  It looks like the little girl is dancing.  Or maybe thinking about sliding across the floor in those fun socks/slippers.
 

They're boots!  Wouldn't be much good in actual snow, but that's not the point, right?

These aren't baby slippers.  Either that or this baby has ginormous ankles.  How fun are these?  Mom, the Seester, Double A, and SKD all need a pair.

So, why are these tormenting me?  They aren't really, I just like to be melodramatic.  For some reason while the hubby and I were on speaker phone with the Seester tonight I felt compelled to wail, "I'm barren!"  I don't even remember why, like I said, I just like to be melodramatic.  But then the PF sent me a bunch of cute baby shoes, so it's obvious that she's mocking my barrenness right?

PS...You know I love you, PI.  I don't really think you're tormenting me.  Get some layers, some good boots, definitely some cozy awesome socks, and stay warm!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...