Sunday, December 14, 2014

Jingle Jingle!

I had a rather amazing day.  I was really productive (part of that productivity was paying bills, which is necessary but not exactly fun) and my dad and I went on a drive out in lovely nature and took some pictures of my beautiful home valley.  Good stuff.  I know it doesn't actually sound like much, but i haven't had many days in the last year where I felt really good emotionally and physically, so I'm putting today in the win column.  This is one of my favorite pictures from our outing:





It looks like a painting to me.  I guess fog is good for something!


In tree decorating news, yesterday while I was having a getting-over-being-sick nap Laughter was busy decorating a tree with Nana:





This one is in the kitchen, where we've never had a tree before.  It used to go where the gingerbread tree now lives, but then the gingerbread theme started taking over, and the jingle bells kind of got the shaft.  But now they get to brighten the kitchen!  In case you can't see, there are red and gold jingle bells and then these really fun gold, squiggly ornament hangers that we just use as hangers because they're really fun, gold, and squiggly.


Sometimes procrastination pays off.  I was finally sorting through my inbox today  (productivity!) and found this pin that the Pinterest Friend sent me.  It just happened to go with the theme of the post I was planning for today, so I figured the universe must approve.  I'm glad these are drawings because those shoes make my feet hurt just looking at them.


Festive!  And these look like they could be a fun and simple DIY project.


I don't usually like gold accents, but I love love love these.  Definite holiday shoegasm.


They aren't terribly bright and festive, but I still think they're adorable.  Again, a DIY project.


Oooo...the St. Someone parish administrator NEEDS these! Actually, I might need them too...


Not my favorite crocheted booties, but still cute and festive.


I think I'd go with these for PB instead.

Tune in tomorrow for possibly yet another tree!

1 comment:

  1. You know me well. I'd love to have the plaid high top!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...