Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Gingerbread

My mom's house has lots of Christmas trees.  Every room on the first floor has one, including the bathroom.  The big one goes in the living room and the rest of the trees are smaller.  Only 2 are currently up; at the sleepover on Friday night Flower, Pippi, Tink, and Laughter decorated the gingerbread tree in the dining room, and had a really good time doing it:





Isn't it cute?  There are lights on it, but you can't really see them because I had to use the flash.  Obviously this inspired me to go in search of gingerbread shoes.


I think I read that these are actually shoes made out of gingerbread, but I could be mistaken.  Inside looks more like a regular shoe than gingerbread.  Oh well, let's just pretend anyway, because that would be awesome.
 

Awwww.


See above.


These are cute AND vintage!  I love the mismatched laces.


This is definitely not a shoe made out of gingerbread.  This pair would be kind of fun to wear to a Christmas party, though.
 

Just no.  The gingerbread men are cute, and the color is nice, but they are too busy, and I hate this style of booty.


Much better!


Wow.  There was an old lady who lived in a shoe?  I wouldn't even know how to start making a gingerbread house like this.

Please go now and bake some gingerbread cookies, OK?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...