Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Blue and Yellow

The 2nd Christmas tree at Mom's house went up yesterday in my room.  Actually, it was my brother's room, but my mom STOLE my room and now I have to sleep in the guest room where I'm positive there are residual cooties.  (Just kidding Mom, but only about the stealing.  The cooties are totally true).  The new, non-brother decor is blue and yellow, so it's actually quite lovely since I do so enjoy blue.  The tree even goes with the decor, as it has blue and yellow ornaments.  The Bean and The VH decorated it for me after school:





Isn't it lovely?  And yes, that is my wedding bouquet in the background, thank you for asking.

So...do you really even need me to tell you where this post is going next?


Blue.  Sparkly.  Ankle strap.  Are you even surprised?


OK, so gold, not yellow sparkly.  Yellow sparkly is really hard to find.  Let's just pretend these are more yellow than gold.



Boots!  For some reason I can't type between these 2 pictures, and I'm too tired to fight with it right now.  I LOVE the blue pair.  And yes, I already have blue boots that color, but they are flats.  Duh.  I like the yellow ones, too.  They are bright and funky.  No idea what I would ever wear them with, though.


I don't know why I love these so much, but I do.  They make my ovaries go squeeee!  They're just too cute.


I like these, too, but not as much as the blue ones.  And no, it's not because they are yellow.  I think the color is fun
 

Want want want.


See above.

So there you have it.  Yellow and blue shoes based on the Christmas tree in my room, but also blue shoes for Advent, since I haven't done an Advent post this year, except for the Calendar one.  Must go watch a Christmas movie with the parents now.

1 comment:

  1. Your life is so tough and guess what, you GET to watch another one tomorrow! ME

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...