Saturday, December 20, 2014

Teeny Tiny

I'm being very domestic today:  dishes, laundry, packing, wrapping presents, hopefully crocheting.  I leave for the seester's this afternoon to spend a few days with them before Christmas.  It will be fun and I get to hang out with Flower and Laughter!  

I wasn't sure if I was going to, but today I decided what the heck, I'll show you the tree in the bathroom:


It's a teeny tiny tree with no lights and teeny tiny ornaments.  It tends to stay decorated all of the time, and sometimes it just stays up all year.  I was trying to decide how to tie in teeny tiny shoes, but all I could find were Barbie shoes, and I didn't want to do those again.  As usual, though, the Pinterest Friend was reading my mind because she sent me 8 pins last night.
 

Teeny tiny crocheted shoe ornaments!  Aren't they adorable?


The rest are regular sized ornaments rather than teeny tiny, but hey, they're smaller than regular shoes, so I say it works.  SKD needs these for her tree.  Green AND flip flops!
 

These are really cool.  Apparently I need to learn to sew.

 

Disney ornaments!  Look at the Jasmine shoe, her hair is the heel.


Ooooh...sparkly!  Also, ankle strap and t-strap.  My kind of ornament.


See?  I need to invest in a sewing machine.


These aren't ornaments, but I thought it was really cute.  I should have had it for the jingle bell tree post.

Once again, thanks PF!

Hopefully I haven't shocked anyone too much with this early posting.  They happen occasionally.  Just chalk it up to a Christmas miracle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...