Friday, December 19, 2014

Penguinos!

The Bean and Double A got out of school at 1:00 today, so we got to hang out all afternoon.  And we didn't just get to hang out, we got to hang out in matching penguin pajamas! Here we are modeling our PJs:





Yes, I'm aware that we have no heads...  So, why do we have matching pajamas you ask?  I ordered them for our movie marathon a couple of weeks ago, but they didn't arrive until yesterday.  It actually worked out OK since we all went to see The Penguins of Madagascar tonight and had themed outfits for the event.  Yes, I'm almost 40 and just went to the movie in my pajamas.  Don't judge me.

Sadly we didn't have any penguin shoes to go with our outfits.  









They're all adorable, so instead of saying that for EVERY picture, I'll spare you and only make the one comment.
 

I'm not sure I would call these adorable.  They're interesting, certainly, and even more so because they are vintage.

I hope you have some adorable pajamas to sleep in this Christmas.  If not, you should find some nieces and go out and get matching ones!




1 comment:

  1. You're in MT, it's OK to wear pjs, especially cute ones, to the movie. You all weren't the only ones tonight. ME

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...