Thursday, December 4, 2014

Wrap It Up

I spent a week at my seester's after Thanksgiving; just came back to the parents' yesterday.  It was a lot of fun and I got to hang out with the seester, Flower, and Laughter a lot.  I even got to go to Flower's Christmas program on Tuesday, which was awesome.  She was so cute to watch, really animated and smiley while she sang.  Sadly on Saturday night/early Sunday morning I got a massive horrible awful migraine that caused me to throw up several times.  Thankfully it finally went away (with some fabulous nursing from the seester and Flower, and some less than helpful stomping from Laughter, whose daddy took her to see her grandparents for the day, thank goodness) and I was able to get back up and around.  I also finally started my Christmas shopping (reeeaaallly late for me this year) and am almost done, I think.  I just need to double check that list to make sure I'm not forgetting anything.  I've been doing some crocheting and lots of reading and lots of niece snuggling, so it's been pretty fantastic.  Just haven't gotten around to posting much.  I'm going to tie this post into the Christmas shopping, but I'm not quite ready to start doing Christmas posts yet, so we'll go to the wrapping side of gifts.


It's shoe wrapping paper!  (duh, what do you think I would post?)







This one is my favorite, even with all of the pink on it. 


OK, so one Christmas-y reference.  I would wrap some of my Christmas presents in this if I had it, but I actually like the penguin paper I bought a lot, so I would wrap most in that.

I'm off to make dinner for the parents and Laughter (who came home with me and the seester yesterday and decided to stay). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...