Thursday, December 11, 2014

Shiny Red Nose

Poor Bean was sick today, so she stayed here while her dad was at work.  She got some good sleep, and we also watched 2 more Christmas movies.  Yes, we're obsessed.  We can't help it.  Christmas won't come if we don't watch our quota of Christmas movies!  Anyway, I couldn't find any good shoes to go with today's movies, so I'm going back to Sunday's marathon and going with a Rudolph theme:

Very festive!  It might be the shoe, or just my imagination, but does Rudolph look chubby?


Rudolph slippers for wearing during Christmas movie marathons!


Cute.  People who paint all of these adorable shoes and then tie them with fun ribbons are awesome.


I love this kind of baby shoes.  They always have a pair that goes with my theme.  And they stay on slippery little baby ankles.
 

Um.  What the heck?  These are ugly on so many levels.  And why is Rudolph red with a green nose?  Just wrong.
 

Hey, look!  It's the Rudolph from the movie!  Maybe THESE are the slippers I need for movie marathons.  Wait, would I need a different pair for each movie?
 

And there are even Clarice slippers.  So I could wear a pair, one Rudolph and one Clarice.  Then whoever was watching with me could have a matching pair!
 

But then I would need a third foot for the Bumble slippers.  So many slipper dilemmas!

Speaking of Christmas movies, I'm off to watch the 3rd in the trilogy of Santa Clause movies.  I told you, there's a quota!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...