Thursday, April 30, 2015

Bugs Bunny

Apparently today is National Honesty Day.  I'm all for honesty.  In fact, I'm a terrible liar, but a shoe post about Honesty Day sounded a little boring.  Or, if it's interesting, I'm not the one who can make it so today.  Instead we'll go with today's other holiday:  Bugs Bunny Day.


At first I thought Bugs was having a really bad allergy day with those red eyes, but it turns out he's wearing funky, pink sunglasses.  I like how his ears stick out the back of the shoe.


Ooookay.  The shoes weren't that great before the crazy yellow heels.  What is going on with those heels?


 Ohhhhh...they're Pez dispensers.  Wait, what?  Again, what is going on with Pez heels?  Is there actual Pez in them?  Because that would be kind of cool.


Bunny slippers!


In case you want canvas tennies with no ears sticking out from the backs.



Bugs Bunny:  cool.  Rain boots:  awesome.  Green and orange: always fun.  What does Bugs Bunny riding a skate board have to do with rain boots?  I'm just curious.  Maybe there's a connection I'm missing.

How did you spend your Bugs Bunny/Honesty Day?  Mine was productive, but not in the way it should have been.  My plan was to head to Starbucks or somewhere and work on my sermon for Sunday.  Can you believe I'm preaching for the first time in over a year?!  True story!  (I wouldn't lie to you about such a thing on Bugs Bunny Day)  I never made it, though, I just puttered around the house getting a bunch of other stuff done.  Tomorrow is the day for sermon writing, apparently.  I mean, I wouldn't want to be too ahead of the game; what would my procrastination gene think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...