Saturday, March 16, 2013

Adventures in Wine Tasting

Today a group of us went to Amador County for a friend's birthday.  The last trip to Amador was more of a casual outing, but this time we went specifically for wine tasting.  We hit 5 wineries and tasted some really yummy wines and some not-so-yummy wines.  I prefer white to red, so tasting for me is an exercise in the various faces I make while drinking red wine.  On the plus side, since I don't like reds, I don't tend to drink enough to get tipsy.  Anyway, it was a fun day with a very nice group of people, and we came home with a couple of bottles of new-to-us wine.  Here are the shoes that went wine tasting with us (well, the women anyway).
 

The brown sandals look flat in the picture but they actually have fairly high cork heels.  My flowered sandals have been on here before.  And the birthday girl was wearing the cute brown shoes.  She tried to protest by saying they were just on-sale shoes from Target, but hey, I love Target!  And on-sale is even better!  Shoes don't have to be fancy to be cute.  Everyone's favorites come in lots of different styles from lots of different places.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...