Wednesday, March 27, 2013

More Things I Don't Understand

I don't get booties in general.  I rarely find a pair I like, but these I just don't understand at all:
 
 
I don't understand the color scheme, and I certainly don't understand this new heel thing that just looks like someone would fall over if they tried to walk on them.  Granted, I haven't tried on a pair, so I can't speak from experience, but still.  These aren't even that extreme, I think it's more the angle than anything else that makes them look like they have less of a heel than they actually might. I've seen some shoes that look more like a hoof from their lack of heel.  Like these:
 
Source
 
 I would fall on my face.  And then there are actual hoof shoes:
 
Source
 
Those are Just.  Insane.  There's more where those came from if you want to take a gander. 
 
Know what else I don't get?  Spikes.

 
Spikes are everywhere right now, on all varieties of shoes.  I can maybe understand them in small contexts, but they are EVERYWHERE.  If you need to kick someone, then these are the shoes for you.  Frankly, though, I'd probably just end up scratching the hell out of various body parts with shoes like this.  Why is this necessary?  No, really, feel free to explain it to me.  Visit here if you want to see more (and more and more and more) spikes.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...