Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Arts Camp, Day 3

Wednesday is usually when the kids get totally squrrelly and crazy.  They were wilder than yesterday, but not as bad as they've been some camps.  Wednesday is the day when they have gotten comfortable at church, but they aren't tired out yet.  Tomorrow they will start to be tired, and by Friday they are pretty exhausted.  Here are a couple more shoe pictures from the day:
 

Those boots completely crack me up.  How awesome are those?  And the plaid, canvas shoes are adorable.


These I was kind of coveting.  Good thing they are too small for me or I might have tried to steal them...
 
Today's quote comes from the same 3rd grade girl as yesterday.  They were talking about water and what we use it for.  Her comment was, "My brother once used the toilet to wash my cat!"  I have no idea if her stories are real, or just part of an amazing imagination!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...