Thursday, March 7, 2013

Different Kinds of Weirdness

Is it weird that I like these?


I find it strange that they look like boot shoved into a pump, but I like the colors, and the shiny-ness.  And I think that the pump part of it are a really cool shape, and I would probably wear them separately.
 
These on the other hand, I don't think I would wear.
 


When I first saw them this morning I immediately thought, "Oh, 70s."  I was very wrong, as they are from 2011.  I like the fabric, but the overall shape doesn't do much for me.  I know what you're thinking.  You're thinking I'm just bitter because I can't wear slingbacks.  Maybe.  But I still think I would prefer this material on a different shaped sandal, slingback notwithstanding.

1 comment:

  1. They might be cuter if the floppy bow went bye-bye.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...