Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Oh Good Grief

For every shoe I find adorably irresistible, it seems, there are 10 other horrifying ones lurking, waiting to jump out and scare the snot out of me.
 

I suppose these aren't scary so much as just insane.  Why is this necessary?  The platforms are one thing, but good grief, people, this is ridiculous.  And then there are these:
 
 
 
Another example of a platform.  These aren't the most fabulous shoes in the world, and on their own I would probably never wear them.  But on the ridiculous spectrum, they are completely normal compared to the above.  Also, sorry they are so blurry.  The picture seemed fine when I took it.  I could take it again, but I'll just mess with  your vision a little bit today (you know, if the red shoes didn't already sear your retinas).
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...