Wednesday, March 6, 2013

More Plaid

I've mentioned before that I have a friend who LOVES plaid, so I decided to google plaid shoes.  (have I mentioned how much fun it is to google a random kind of shoe and see what kind of crazy awesomeoness comes up?)  Here is one of the pictures I liked because it gives a fun variety.

Source

 If you want to peruse the whole section for yourself, go here.  If you just want a small sampling, then keep reading.
 
Source
 
Is it weird that I like these?  They are funky, and clunky, and I actually think they're kind of cute.  But WHY oh WHY do they have to be peep toe?  Good grief, people.
 
Source
 
 
LOVE these!  Yes, still peep toe, but in an appropriate context for once!  I just love the colors.
 
Source
 
 
Baby plaid!  Makes me want a baby just so I can put his or her adorable feet in plaid shoes!
 
There are a TON more, of course.  I could just keep posting and posting, but I suppose I should probably do other things with my time.  You know, productive things, like work, and errands, and house work, and spending time with my husband.  But feel free to procrastinate on all of your own stuff by exploring the wonderful world of plaid shoes!
 
And finally, for those of you Spaceballs nerds out there, you'll know why I'm including this clip before you even watch it...
 



 

2 comments:

  1. Oh how I love plaid, some better then others. The baby plaid shoes are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked those boot-styles ones too, and didn't realize they were peep-toes till you said so...but those peep-toe pumps are GREAT!!! They make me wish I could wear heels now. And the baby ones are adorable. If you have a baby I will get you some plaid baby shoes. (Actually, you'll probably end up with about 200 pairs of plaid baby shoes, since everyone knows you like them.) Jo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...