Friday, March 22, 2013

Arts Camp, Day 5

Yay!  I survived another camp!  It was a lot of fun, and the kids cracked me up on a regular basis, but it is always sooo nice when it's done and things get back to "normal."  Today the kids did a program for their parents with dances they learned, skits they worked on, and camp songs from the week.  I think my favorite part was the 2-3 grade skit.  Every line was followed by the kids saying, "coool," or, "buuumer."  It totally made me giggle.  So, one final day of camp shoes before getting back to regular posting.
 
 
OK, so these aren't shoes.  But this girl wore crazy, mismatched knee highs all week, and I finally remembered to get a picture of them.  I love her sense of individuality.


OK, fine.  THIS isn't shoes either.  Geez, cut me some slack, would you?  But seriously, how cute is this purse?  It belongs to a 6th grade girl and she said her grandma made it for her.  I had some serious coveting moments today when I saw this.
 
 
Here are my feet today.  I generally hate things between my toes, but when I was shopping for some black sandals for our honeymoon last summer, these were all I could find.  I was trying to be a little more pastoral and dressed up today for the program since parents and family would be here.  I definitely sacrificed comfort, though.  My feet missed my comfy tennies.  Pretty sure I have a couple of blisters on the bottom of my feet from running around in these all day.  A smart woman would have worn different shoes up until the time of the program and then changed.  Clearly, after a week of camp, I am not a smart woman.





1 comment:

  1. I think you were just an extremely busy, extremely tired woman. Go home and put your feet up or better yet make Mr. T. give you a foot massage. ME

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...