Saturday, March 9, 2013

Woohoo!

I woke up to this news this morning:


Granted, a lot of blogs can get that in a month, a week, or even a day, but for my silly little shoe blog, I'm pretty impressed.  So thanks for hanging out with me!  I know who some of you are (hi, Mom!), but others are a mystery.  Which is good, mystery can be fun, but if you want, feel free to leave the occasional comment to let me know who you are/what you think.
 
In shoe news, I checked out shoe dazzle recently after someone at church asked me about it.  So far I'm not sure what I think, but I haven't really spent much time on it to figure things out.  This was the picture that greeted me when I logged on yesterday:
 
Source
 
I tried to find a picture of just the shoes, but didn't have any luck.  They are really odd.  I keep expecting to see a little bird perched in there or something.  (Remember, you can always click on any picture to, ahem, "embiggen" it).  They are definitely different, that's for sure.  The necklace is also different and interesting, although I could never pull something like that off.  The headband is just plain ugly to me, though.  Also, is it me, or do those shoes like they are killer on the toes?  My toes are cramping in my tennies simply from looking at this picture.


1 comment:

  1. Wow, you made it and I didn't even have to spend all day liking. me

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...