Monday, March 4, 2013

More Disney (This Time Villain-Free)

A friend of mine went to Disneyland recently and bought me back a present.  It's the top half of pjs (she didn't know what size to get for the bottoms and didn't want to offend me, which was sweet).  Here is the front:

 
 

It says One Shoe Can Change Your Life and has sparklies on it.  I think the red, yellow, and blue ones look like Snow White, and the yellow ones like Belle.  The green ones next to the Snow White ones maybe are Tiana?  Not sure about the other ones.  What do you think? Do they look like certain princesses to you?  The back:
 
 
I think it's adorable for pjs, and think it was so sweet of her to bring me a gift from Disneyland.  I've never actually been to Disneyland or Disney World.  Some day hopefully I'll get to go.  In the meantime I'll just sleep in princess shoes!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...