Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Sigh

It's the middle of the night after a super crappy day.  Just when it seems things are starting to look up and move forward something comes up to kick us in the ass.  This was one of those days.  It was a day where I felt like a complete failure as a wife, daughter, and person.  And just to pour lemon juice on the paper cut, the puppies like the hubby better than they like me.  I don't really know how to tie this in to a shoe theme.  I also have been feeling like I'm running out of ideas on this front.  I haven't been terribly inspired as of late.  I know...whine whine whine.  Which actually gives me a thought for shoes:  Would you like some cheese with that whine?


Actually, wine tends to give me a headache, but I know there are others out there for whom this rings true.
 For my winey flip flop friends.


Oh good grief.  Why?  These are disgusting.  I don't care if that's fake food, it's still gross.


Cute concept, but I'm going to have come down on the side of no when it comes to cheese shoes.

Awww...a whole family of wine holding shoes to go with the one my hubby gave me.


At first I thought this was totally weird.  Actually, I think it still is, but then I read that it's hand blown glass, which I find to be majorly impressive.

Since I can't drink wine and we don't have any cheese, I guess I should take my whines and go to bed so I can get up in 4 hours to shove the hubby out the door and off to SF.  I shall endeavor to have a better day tomorrow.

Edited:  I just found this on Facebook after posting the link:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...