Friday, February 27, 2015

I Might Need a Do Over

I came into the TV room this afternoon to find the hubby watching Say Yes to the Dress.  I've never watched the show and neither has he (or so I thought...), so I have no idea why he was watching and I was kind of too scared to ask.  For those of you who don't know the show it's one of those brides choosing wedding dresses things.  Part of me wishes I had done the whole going to a dress shop with my fam and trying a variety of big, splashy dresses on.  The introvert part of me is perfectly happy that I found my dress online, on sale, and went with it.  I think the other way would be overwhelming, too many choices.  But I do sometimes wish.  I've said before that if I didn't have to plan the whole thing with all of the details and craziness I would do multiple weddings just to play with the dress colors.  And now I've discovered that I should have messed with the shoe colors:







Love love love love.  Why didn't I think of this?  My dresses were blue, blue is a neutral, we could have totally done this.  See?  I need a do over!  I think all of these pictures are super fun.
 

The hubby wouldn't have gone for this, but I bet I could have talked the groomsmen into it.

So what do you think?  Should we get married again every 5 years or so so that I can play with shoes and dresses and colors?

2 comments:

  1. Who could afford all those weddings? Just go buy several new pairs of shoes every 5 years. ME

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We wouldn't have to do the whole wedding. Just new dresses and shoes and pictures!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...