Monday, February 2, 2015

Hedgehog Day

We all know that February 2nd is Groundhog's Day, but did you know that today is also National Hedgehog Day?  It's on the internet, so it must be true.  I've already done a hedgehog post, but since hedgehogs, in my opinion, are cuter than groundhogs, I'm going to do another one.


It's not a shoe, but a foot warmer, and it's rather cute. It's also a tiny bit disturbing where your feet go.


Awww...hedgehogs in love.  So perfect for February!


Heehee.  Hedgehog in a fuzzy shoe.  The shoe is actually kind of ugly, but the hedgehog seems to like it.
 

I don't get this one.  The picture was described as a hedgehog shoe, but it's too abstract for my little brain to appreciate it.  I'd have to go with no on this one.
 

Do they make these in adult sizes?  Mom, can you find this material and make me something adorable out of it?  I'm sure Tink's and Pippi's big sister would love something, too. 
 

More Hedgehog Day meets Valentine's Day shoes!

Now, how should National Hedgehog Day be celebrated?  I want to hear your suggestions, so ready? Go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...