Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Tallulah

My little Tallulah Cooper has been a total snuggle buggle today.  Well, she actually is most days, but today she was extra sweet and snuggled with me while I worked on the spreadsheet from hell.  Chalupa tried, but he's too wild and kept falling off my lap.  Here's miss TC right now as I'm typing:





She likes to shove her head under my arm.  She's very helpful.  Tonight's shoes are all about Tallulah.  These are what I found when I typed in her name + shoes.  Most of them gave no explanation as to why they appeared under that particular search, but oh well.  I'm not terribly particular.  Oh, but before the shoes, did you know that Tallulah has some books written about her?  She's a puppy of many mysteries.  OK, on to the shoes.


There were lots of Lelli Kelly shoes, and they were all super girly.  This one has a dragonfly on it!  I might have to do a post just on this line one of these days.


These are adorable.  I would get a matching pair for me because they look like the type of brand that would have good arch support.
 

I'd wear these for Easter.  Tallulah prefers to go bare-pawed.


This shoe popped up 18,000 times, so I figured I should include it even though it's kind of ugly.  Maybe if the underlining was a color?
 

Ooooh...red and shiny!


These are trying so hard to be cute, and they're almost making it.  If they were just a little less chunky in the heel I think we'd have winners.
 

Wait, maybe I should wear these for Easter.  They remind me of an impressionist painting.





And, of course, Ms. Tallulah Bankhead herself.  This wasn't the only picture of her drinking champagne out of a (her?) shoe.  I like shoes, and sometimes I like champagne, but I have never gotten the urge to drink the latter out of the former.  My Tallulah says she doesn't need the shoe, she prefers to snack on the shoe itself.

Puppy snuggles are good.  Talullah snuggles are the best (shhh...don't tell Chalupa).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...