Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Mardi Gras

Today is Mardi Gras/Fat Tuesday/Shrove Tuesday, or as I like to call it:  a reason to eat a crap-ton of chocolate.  Wait...didn't I just do that on Saturday?  Between Valentine's Day and today, I'll be lucky if any of my pants fit this week.  But, starting tomorrow, it's no more chocolate until Easter.  No more soda, either.  I'm not completely giving up caffeine, but I'm cutting way back.  I also want to add a discipline this year of walking several times a week with the puppies.  We could all use the exercise.  So, before it hits midnight here on the west coast, I'd better show you some Mardi Gras shoes:


These are hideous and fabulous all at the same time.  So, perfect for Mardi Gras!


Oh wow.  Speaking of hideous.  But still, the hubby needs a pair.  Of the shoes, not the pants.


Do it yourself sparkly shoes!


For the toddler partier in your life.

These would actually be festive AND practical for Bourbon Street, which, frankly is disgusting and I wore thick soled boots to avoid the vomit and other bodily fluids.


These are cute.  I wouldn't be able to keep them clean, but they're cute.


More do it yourself sparkles.  The hubby just saw this picture and said, "what is this, the ugly shoe post?"

Shoot, this is actually going to post on Ash Wednesday.  Oh well, hopefully Lent won't hold it against me...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...