Friday, July 10, 2015

Mooooo

Today was Cow Appreciation Day.  How does one appreciate a cow?  Gift card to the local cow spa?  Extra yummy feed?  Not killing them and making them into steaks?  I'm not sure.  I shall appreciate them by showing you cow shoes.


I think these are cute.  Cow shoes and dalmatian shoes are very similar, though.


These are funny to me.   They cows look a little crazed.


No wait, THESE cows look crazed.


Also cute.  This might be the only way I could wear white shoes since they would hide the dirt.


Highland cow baby shoes!  These are awesome.



These would have been perfect for my interview outfit the other day.

These are cute, but I have to say I like the highland cow ones better.  I'm a sucker for highland cattle after spending a week on spring break with a bunch of nuns who had a herd.  Also, that's just a fabulous sentence.

How did you appreciate cows today?

1 comment:

  1. Love the highland cows! No cow appreciation today at all. Saw some long horn cows yesterday that will have to be close enough. ME

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...