Friday, July 24, 2015

Updates and Wombats

A couple of updates.  First, I have yet to kill the ivy!





Look at how lovely and healthy it's looking.  Maybe I'm not a murderer after all.  Poor Froggy is not s lucky as the ivy, though:




I'm not sure if you can tell, but all of the stuffing is now out of his head, and he's dang near been decapitated.  The hubby is still asking me to sew him up.  Really?  How long are we going to torture poor Froggy?

Now, on to the theme for the night.  The other day the hubby was having some internet issues with is iPad and asked me to check and see if I had internet.  He told me to Google something random, like wombat, to see if I could get online.   I had no issues, but noticed that when you type in wombat the 2nd thing that pops up is wombat poop.  Yesterday the hubby was again having internet issues and asked me to check again.  This time as my check I decided I needed to find out more about wombat poop, and the hubby and I learned this interesting fact:  Wombat poop is square!  Really, you should watch this; it's quite fascinating.


 Obviously tonight's shoes will be wombat-themed.


How cute are these?



I like both of these pairs, but I wouldn't want to stand on the poor little wombats.


I guess this is a wombat?  Or possibly a sheep?  Maybe a wombat and a sheep had a baby?


Not shoes, but wow.  Wombat screen-printed socks.  Somebody loves them some wombats.

Now that I've shared with you the squareness of wombat poop, I think my work here is done.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...