Thursday, July 9, 2015

Turquoise and Black

I've been on a major crochet kick lately.  Any time the hubby and I are watching TV, I'm working on a project of some kind.  Mostly I've been using bits and pieces of yarn I have left over (like the patchwork afghan I made awhile back), or cutting up old t-shirts to make rugs.  This is the latest rug, made from 2 old maxi dresses:





Originally I was just going to do it all the middle color, which was a striped dress of various shades of turquoise.  I thought a maxi dress would go further.  When it wasn't as big as I wanted I added the black layer around it.  I wish the lighting was better so you could see that the middle is a lot brighter than it looks here.  I actually like the way it turned out.  

So tonight's shoes, as the title of this post says, will be turquoise and black.









I pretty much like them all just fine, although the t-straps are my favorite.  I was going to comment on each picture individually, but am not feeling that creative tonight and didn't figure you wanted to read basically the same comment six different times.

I must now take the dumpsters out to the curb for garbage day.  Try not to be jealous.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...