Monday, July 6, 2015

Awww...Baby

I said in my post last night that I wasn't going to post because I couldn't think of anything, but I realized after that  that wasn't exactly true.  I'd thought of something earlier in the day and promptly forgot about it again.  I'll blame the headache I had for the memory loss.  Princess Charlotte was christened yesterday, and since I posted when Prince George was christened, I figured I should do another one.  Look at how beautiful little Princess Chubby Cheeks is:





This was the best close-up I could find of her.  There were a lot more pictures of George at his christening.  Actually, there were a lot more pictures of George at Charlotte's christening, too, at least so far.  And while he is adorable, I need more pictures of the baby!  Oh well, instead, I'll look at christening shoes:







So dainty and pretty.  And since I can't show you a picture of Charlotte's shoes (if she wore any), I'll leave you with this cheeky picture of George, which shoes his and his mama's shoes.




Seriously, this kid looks like a hoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...