Saturday, July 18, 2015

Happy Birthday, Scout!

I found pictures for a post yesterday, but then got sidetracked some how and never got around to writing it.  I don't even really remember why.  Which is OK as nothing really happened today to write about, so I'll just go ahead and use yesterday's pictures.  Yesterday was Scout's birthday (Scout is Pippi's and Tink's older sister).    Scout is a wonderful sister and an amazing young woman, and I feel lucky to have known her for her whole life.  She spent a year after high school studying abroad in Norway, and is planning to start at the University of Montana in the Fall.  And, like her mama, and my mama, and all the cool kids, she has shoes named after her:


Shiny, sparkly, wedding wedges named after her!

And more shiny wedding shoes, but with a sparkly shoe clip.


I wish this picture was bigger, but these seem like they're cute.


(No, her name isn't Nina...that's the designer)  The kid has lots of styles of wedding shoes named after her.
 

Ooooh...shiny red!  Love 'em.


And shiny pink!  I'm less fond of the shiny pink, but it's still a very cute shoe.

All in all not a bad selection for Scout in honor of her birthday.

PS--on a side note, Facebook reminded me this morning that it was 5 years ago today that I arrived in California to start my call at St. Someone's.  Crazy how time flies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...