Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Weird Wedges

The calendar has given me a couple of interesting choices in wedges this past week.


This one isn't bad, I like the color, and if it were just a regular wedge it would be really cute.  But the fringe is too much for me.  Although these are probably hilarious in motion.
 

Today's shoe is just crazy.  The top part is OK, but clearly that wasn't enough for this shoe designer.  No, there had 2 be another 2 layers.  It looks like the same shoe in both layers, just flipped around and with that strange red ball.  This is insane.  That's all I can think to say.


Obviously I had to go look for other interesting wedges.  I would say these are "interesting" in the Minnesota sense.
 

I find this one "interesting" in the actual interesting sense.  It's very geometric, and I like the colors.  Not sure I could walk in it, though.
 

These make me think of bridges.  Or legs.  Why do my feet need legs?


I kind of like these, too.


And this one.  I like the iridescence, but for myself I'd like a little more arch support.  And by more, I mean any.


Holy crap.  These are like the shoes of a serial killer.  A killer of Barbies, but it doesn't make it any less creepy.  Damn, who wears these?
 

Um...OK.  I guess if you're a big Pokemon fan then this shoe is for you?  And you'll always have your gaming device with you?  So weird.

That's all for tonight's edition of weird wedges with (insert a name that starts with W because otherwise the alliteration is ruined).  I'm going to pray the barbie shoes don't give me nightmares.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...