Sunday, July 5, 2015

Minions

I wasn't going to post tonight because I didn't have any ideas.  But once again fabulous friends have come to the rescue!  This was posted on my Facebook wall when I logged in a little bit ago:


Minions!




Turns out, Sandra Bullock wore these to the Minions premier this weekend.  I love her, and I love minions, so what more could I ask?  I'm excited to see the movie, but in the meantime I will settle for shoes:



Heehee.  These would make me giggle every time I looked at my feet.


Love these, too.


These would also make my feet happy.


Beeedoo Beedoo Beedoo...


Minion slippers!  Yes, please.


Or, I could make my own.  (note to self:  track down pattern for minion slippers)


I like this one even better than the first heel.  Simple black shoe on one side (I'm assuming), stack o'minions on the other!
 

These are busy, but I like the sparkly heels.  You know, for your fancier minion occasions.

I love minions.  And friends who post them to my wall so I have an excuse to look up minion shoes and giggle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...